~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

Hey Hey this is good :)

I like the beat and made me laugh it may be just me but I hear what sounds like Link from Zelda going hey hey in this I can't think of anything that could of been improved its pretty good :)

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the support, Twin-Lance! I've never played any Zelda game (except for one on gameboy), so I can't relate the sound to that, but you're right. I'll lower that sound or maybe replace it with something else. :)

Enter The Battleground Enter The Battleground

This is pretty dam awesome

Its perfect for a fight scene or something it makes me feel dancing and punching stuff LOL XD

haxory responds:

Haha :)
Glad you like it Lance!
It's a genre that's supposed to phisically activate people so guess it's done it's job :)

=OurHero'sFuneralMarch= =OurHero'sFuneralMarch=

This is awesome

Has a kind of dark aura about it so EPIC wonder why its got so little views so far keep up the good work this is a masterpiece do you mind if I use this in a video if I say the music belongs to you and leave a link to this page :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3

and go for it, just be sure to credit me.

grooveT3K - Spacewalk. grooveT3K - Spacewalk.

Pretty awsome

Kept me interested the entire way though ^-^ and you did most of this from scratch thats awesome

grooveT3K responds:

Thanks for the comment mate!
and yes most of it was done by scratch, I just found an intersting appregio and decided to work with it and it sort of turned out being the melody in the end!

VIDEOGAME3 VIDEOGAME3

Woah

This is amazing something I would expect to hear in a Final Fanstasy game EPIC ^_^

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

O..O

I think I just had an eargasm XD this epic I picture and awsome battle in my head when I hear this its a masterpiece XD

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

This is awsome

I like how it caught me of guard thought it be slow and peace full like but it had quite a good pace and was just epic ^_^

ProgressiveT2ndtry(Edit) ProgressiveT2ndtry(Edit)

Like it a lot

nice tune like the build up :)

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

WOAH this awsome

never played the Megaman games except for the spinoff called Misadventures of Tron Bonne now I wish I had this music is epic XD

Windmill Song (LOZ OOT) (8bit) Windmill Song (LOZ OOT) (8bit)

Love this :D

I love Zelda music and this is so awsome thank you for doing this its epic XD