BattlePaint BattlePaint

A realy colorful game

Managed to get to level 57 before I died and I must say this game was epic I loved the spawns trying to be where I was as I used that to my advantage ^-^

Starfighter Personality Starfighter Personality

This was epic

liked it a lot ended up with 50% alike with Abel
and it sound relly like me so pretty dam awsome ^_^

dazza1008 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! ^^

Light Fright Light Fright

AWSOME

once you know what your doing it EPIC ended up with 2439 points ^_^

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you. :)

War of the retrospaces War of the retrospaces

Good game

would be cool if you could buy stuff like in an RPG because I could not beat the jester he would spam attack me out of no where then stay to the walls so I only get one hit in then he kills me so being able to take on weaker guys to get stronget to pawn other strnger or anoying enermys ^_^ would be good other than that its awsome :)

Hungry Dino Hungry Dino

like it

simple but very addictive XD 3rd place with 460 XD

kTwitch responds:

Thank you ! :)

Super Buddy Super Buddy

Respawn broke

I died once and it spazed up and just showed a casle and a tree with no restrat buttion or respawn I give it a zero sorry :(

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Very addictive game

awesome game shame when I got to 21 I did't get a medal :(

Beta 1 Beta 1

Hard at first

A good game stuggled till I got the hang of it nice music too XD

Haunt the House Haunt the House

LOL scarrng people FTW

what made me laugh the most was first I scare 26 of them 4 deid the sigh says stay away I kill 11 and it on sale XD so the fact 11 people killed themselfs in thhouse has less of an affect on buyers than scared people XD that made me LOL would be cool for a number 2 with a biger house maybe more people and stuff to use that the only imporvement that comes to my mind :)

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

AWSOME

I got Arcade score of 175375 I went epic on the santa bit my score went crazy when I got a really good boost woo still lost though at the very end grrr LOL good game